RouteCloud supports five primary operations:
- Building entirely new routes.
- Sequencing sets of existing routes.
- Recommending the "best" (top N potential) insertion positions for stops on routes.
- Inserting a list of jobs onto routes without reordering existing stops.
- Evaluating existing routes to determine arrival times at stops, costs, distances, breaks, and violations.
RouteCloud offers many features, including but not limited to:
- Fast optimization operations. A build routes operation for 1000 jobs typically completes within two minutes, while sequencing takes only seconds.
- Accurate driving times and distances between locations. Both are accurately estimated from road network data.
- Support for advanced routing features such as shifts, time windows, date constraints, driver rest breaks, required or disallowed attributes, vehicle capacities, multi-day routes, recurring schedules, and zones.