- List of Primitive Types - The basic JSON data types built into, and supported by, RouteCloud.
- id - Unique strings used for identifying requests.
- latlon - A geographical location on the Earth's surface using the WSG 84 coordinate system.
- stop_type - The type of stop. One of
- time_window - A time period within a 24-hour interval, represented by a start time and an end time.
- violation - An alert string indicating that one or more of the specified stop or route rule types has been dishonored.
- violation_type - The type of stop or route rule violation that has been dishonored.
- custom - An object with user-defined fields and values that are returned unmodified in the response.
- polygon - A polygon represents a geographic boundary in the well-known text (WKT) vector geometry system.